I might be right

Monday, March 19

An arm and a leg...

Err... Make that both legs instead. Anyways!

A little while ago I came over a video of a Linux desktop displaying physical characteristics in regards to files and folders: something that is usually lost on a computer screen. (My Windows desktop is significantly less cluttered than my other one)

I have to admit that for all the nice features it displayed I could not see the real advantage over a standard desktop and filing system that most people use – that is, until today.

Perceptive Pixel has taken it a giant leap forward with their new am-I-really-seeing-what-my-eyes-tells-me-I’m-seeing-cause-last-time-
I-saw-anything-remotely-similar-was-in-Minority-Report screen. Say hello to multi-touch technology the way it’s meant to be:


(Zatz Not Funny via Dingz

2 comments:

Deandri said...

Yeah. Saw some fantastic demo movies while I worked in the dialogue lab.

Morghus said...

That my friend looks awesome(ly) (and) expensive ;D