I might be right

Saturday, May 19

About me

When I fist started this blog I did not have very high hopes of its longevity: it was basically a response to a blog just started by a friend of mine. In creating the blog I more or less made a prediction of its future and named it disused.

As some time has passed since I first created it I have been hard (that’s a lie, but not really a big one) at work to make sure the prediction would not become reality – and so far it’s been working.

There have been quite a few changes from the very start, most of them for the better, and the few that have been mistakes have quickly been weeded out. But one thing has remained the same: the lack of information about me, the writer (or in some cases the ranter).

For some time now I have contemplated putting up an ‘About’ page, and reading these two pages by Andreas and Marvin finally convinced me that I should get it done. I’m not sure yet if I’ll go for the long or the short version, but at least I have an image ready. Expect to see some changes implemented shortly
 

No comments: